Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Staff Introduction: Karen Whelan

SL Name:  Karen Whelan
Nickname: N/A
RL Country:  United States
Power words (what 3 words describe you best):
1.  Fun
2.  Silly
3.  Sexy

What do you enjoy most about working for the Wiggle Room:
Where do you begin?   First off the look and the feel of the club is great..... sexy and classy.   The dancers are all friendly and VERY sexy and the management team cannot be beat.  Also, we have some of the finest guests from all over the world who come in and make The Wiggle Room a frequent stop.

I joined SL in July of 2009 and fell in love with all the wonderful sims that were built and the people I have encountered.   I make it my task to visit as many SL beaches as possible in my constant quest to find that "perfect beach"

No comments:

Post a Comment